All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetermined to make a new start in her quaint hometown on the banks of the Mississippi, Brandy Borne never dreams she'll become the prime suspect in a murder case...Moving back in with her eccentric, larger-than-life mother, Brandy Borne finds small-town Serenity anything but serene. It seems an unscrupulous antiques dealer has swindled Vivian out of the family's heirlooms. But when he is found run over in a country lane, Brandy becomes Murder Suspect Number One - with her mother coming in a very close second...The list of other suspects is impressive - the victim's business seems to have been based on bilking seniors out of their possessions. And when the Borne girls uncover a few very unsavoury Serenity secrets, they become targets for a murderer whose favourite hobby seems to be collecting victims.
- Author BiographyBarbara Allan is the joint pseudonym of acclaimed short story writer Barbara Collins (Too Many Tomcats) and New York Times bestselling mystery novelist Max Allan Collins (ROAD TO PERDITION). Their previous collaborations have included one son, a short story collection, and five novels, including the 2008 winner of the Romantic Times Toby Bromberg Award for Most Humorous Mystery, ANTIQUES FLEE MARKET. They live in Iowa in a house filled with trash and treasures.
- Author(s)Barbara Allan
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width107 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.21Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.