CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- SynopsisIn collaboration with photographer Joshua Greene (Lee Bailey's Country Weekends), journalist Shelia Chefetz presents a unique book that turns the dining experience into a feast for the senses. 250 full-color illustrations.
- AuthorSheila Chefetz
- Number Of Pages240 pages
- Publication Date1993-05-01
- PublisherPenguin Publishing Group
- Publication Year1993
- Copyright Date1993
- Weight44.6 Oz
- Height0.9 In.
- Width8.8 In.
- Length11.5 In.
- Dewey Decimal745.1
- Dewey Edition20
- Photographed byJoshua Green
- Text byAlexandra Enders
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.