All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $30.04
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.23
- AU $23.83Trending at AU $25.91
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.74
- AU $45.88Trending at AU $54.15
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.32
- AU $36.13Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of the best-selling Antiquity 1 has been comprehensively updated to meet the requirements of the revised NSW Ancient History syllabus (2005). Antiquity is a successful series written for the New South Wales Ancient History course. It comprises three volumes:Antiquity 1 (Preliminary: Year 11)Antiquity 2 (HSC: Year 12)Antiquity 3 (Core HSC component plus additional options for other components).Five new chapters have been included to bring it in line with syllabus requirements:Chapter 7: Historical InvestigationChapter 8: Tutankhamun's TombChapter 11: Skara BraeChapter 16: The City of Rome in the Late RepublicChapter 17: Alexandria.All other chapters from the second edition of Antiquity 1 have been revised for the third edition in order to provide an up-to-date program and meet the requirements of the revised syllabus.
- Author BiographyToni Hurley has over 30 years' experience teaching history and is presently a tutor in the UTS Bachelor of Teaching program. She lectures at HSC study days and teacher conferences and has led a number of student/teacher study tours to Egypt and Greece.Phillipa Medcalf has taught history for over 30 years and is presently Education Officer in the Museum of Ancient Cultures at Macquarie University. She has lectured in HSC study days and teacher conferences and has also tutored in history teaching method at Sydney and Macquarie universities.Christine Murray is a Senior Ancient History Teacher at Asquith Girls High School. She has taught HSC and junior history for over 30 years and regularly lectures for students and teachers at conferences and HSC study days.Jan Rolph is Head Teacher of History at William Clarke College and has over 30 years' experience teaching HSC and junior history. She has lectured for teachers and students at HSC study days and teacher conferences.
- PrizesWinner of Australian Award for Excellence in Educational Publishing: Secondary Single Title Category 2008.
- Author(s)Toni Hurley
- PublisherOxford University Press Australia
- Date of Publication21/11/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2007
- ImprintOUP Australia and New Zealand
- Weight991 g
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.