All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUtilizing one specific case study of Antisocial Personality Disorder, Rotgers and Maniacci present experts in the field with various models of treatment, among them Alderian, biosocial-learning, motivational interviewing, Rogerian, and psychopharmacological, to identify treatment goals, select assessment tools, conceptualize progression, pinpoint pitfalls, develop techniques, and move toward a successful therapeutic completion.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleComparative Treatments for Psychological Disorders S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byFrederick Rotgers,Michael P. Maniacci
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.