All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.34
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.57
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.55
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.57
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $80.34
- AU $48.62Trending at AU $54.02
About this product
- DescriptionIn practice, abstract antitrust concepts must be applied to specific factual settings. In practice, those facts don't arrive pre-packaged as they do in opinions and casebooks. This book provides true-to-life documents and other sources from facts from real world antitrust matters in all the important substantive areas. Short summaries of the law provide a base for students and eugh material for traditional Socratic method teaching. The Teacher's Manual provides background on the matters and suggestions for class use in both counseling and advocacy settings, including client meetings, compliance presentations and meetings with opposing counsel. The result is a book that can be used to teach students the law and how it is practiced in the real world. For more information visit the companion site.
- Author(s)Steven Cernak
- PublisherWest Academic
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleBridge to Practice
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWest Academic Press
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.