All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $37.39Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough antiviral drugs have been successfully developed for some viral diseases, there remains a clear, unmet medical need to develop vel antiviral agents for the control and management of many viruses that currently have or limited treatment options as well as a need to overcome the limitations associated with the existing antiviral drugs, such as adverse effects and emergence of drug-resistant mutations. The second edition of Antiviral Methods and Protocols features: * All chapters are new and written by experts in the field, reflecting the major recent technical advances in antiviral research and discovery. * This edition focuses on many important human viruses, such as human immudeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1), hepatitis viruses (hepatitis B and C viruses), herpes viruses, human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and influenza virus, while also featuring some important emerging viruses, such as dengue virus, West Nile virus, and chikungunya virus. * As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Antiviral Methods and Protocols, Second Edition will serve as an excellent laboratory reference for pharmaceutical and academic biologists, medicinal chemists, and pharmacologists as well as for virologists in the field of antiviral research and drug discovery.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1030
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, 28 colour illustrations, 61 black & white tables, biography
- Weight883 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byEdwin Yunhao Gong
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.