All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.31Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $75.03Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionPretty on the outside, dangerous on the inside. For Kerry it was the gift and the curse. Kerry starts out as a dreamy eyed wife who only wants what's best for her budding new family. After the honeymoon period unexpectedly sizzles out, she becomes easily bored and longer amused by her husbands lack of excitement and desire. This lack of fulfillment sets off an unquenchable thirst forcing Kerry to find that missing spark of lust outside of her marriage. What started out as playful flirting quickly evolved into extra-marital adventures. Kerry has clearly stepped beyond the boundaries of what she promised to keep sacred in her wedding vows. Spinning a seemingly impenetrable web of deception gives her power and confidence to yield to her desires. This yearning makes her behavior even bolder as she begins to act in even more rash ways. Kerry soon finds herself caught up in the night life and with male co-workers who adore her and are w eating out the palm of her hand. This attention places Kerry on an unstable pedestal she can't seem to come down from. While men eagerly pursue her forbidden fruit, Kerry's marriage teeters dangerously on the brink of collapse. With each covert rendezvous Kerry ventures off to, she gets dangerously closer to the adulterous point of return. In hopes of finding herself, Kerry ends up losing her identity and everything that she once used to hold dear. When her all-American husband Charles becomes aware of his wife's dirty little secrets, he decides to get his hands dirty as well. Self-drawn images of what his wife is up to makes the man of her dreams become a ticking time bomb as he gives into the powerful forces of passion and jealousy? Charles doesn't decide to get even by being with other women, he focuses his rage to exact revenge on the one woman he vowed to always love and protect. As the relationship continues to unravel, Kerry has choice but to escape her impending doom. Left with only feelings of regret and despair, Kerry finds herself surrounded by other women of domestic abuse who share her pain at the 'Women United' center. Here she is befriended and begins to open up about her life story of shattered dreams. She is unaware that the director, Antoinette, is a firm believer in the saying two wrongs make a right. This suspense and psychological thriller dives head first into the inner psyche of men. Discover what drives obsession and unfiltered passion as Kerry vividly recalls her unforgettable tale of Shattered Dreams. During the midst of the storms found in dysfunctional relationships, calm is restored through the self-help therapeutic sessions led by the battered women's facility director, Antoinette. Her intense psychology and counseling sessions deal with the internal and external pain abused women experience. Antoinette makes sense of the senseless and answers the age old question why does he do that and clearly explains how to be a survivor. Girls who come through the doors of her 'Women United' facility leave as Women Resurrected and break free as they begin to heal. Along with her pearls of advice and words of wisdom, Antoinette has some very disturbingly dark secrets of her own and an even darker and more sinister way of punishing the men who cause hurt and pain. They are forcibly taught a lesson they will never forget or bounce back from. Men inevitably all regret the day that they became caught in the cross hairs of the cold and calculating woman of mystery, Antoinette.
- Author BiographyWagner Wolf has dedicated a lifetime to the art of the written word to bring you clearer insight and revelation on topics that need discussion. Writing comes from inspiration and out of necessity to share with you the stories that have yet to be told. Treat yourself by indulging in the romance suspense Antoinette: Shattered Dreams.
- Author(s)Wagner Wolf
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.