All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.98
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses Artaud's influence over theatre and investigates why his theories and the questions he asked still reverberate in contemporary culture.
- Author(s)Lee Jamieson
- PublisherGreenwich Exchange Ltd
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleGreenwich Exchange Student Guide Literary S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenwich Exchange Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.