All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionMuch esteemed for its charm and purity, Dvo ak's chamber music is considered among his best work, and the five string quartets in this volume rank among his finest chamber compositions. Reproduced directly from the reliable, well-engraved Simrock editions, published under Dvo ak's own supervision, the selections include: Quartet No. 10 in E-flat Major, Op. 51; Quartet No. 11 in C Major, Op. 61; Quartet No. 12 in F Major, Op. 96, The American ; Quartet No. 13 in G Major, Op. 106; and Quartet No. 14 in A-flat Major, Op. 105.Now available in one inexpensive, durable Dover volume, these quartets display the individuality, mastery of instrumentation, and wealth of melodic inspiration that earned Dvo ak a place among the most richly gifted and versatile composers of the nineteenth century. Musicians, music lovers, and any admirer of fine chamber music will welcome this attractive reprint of five of the master's finest works in the genre.
- Author BiographyAntonin Leopold Dvorak (1841-1904) was a Czech composer of Romantic music whose oeuvre includes operas, symphonic, choral, and chamber music.
- Author(s)Antonin Dvorak
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication11/11/1997
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight652 g
- Width207 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.