All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety and depression are two of the most common mental health problems for students. This book, the first of its kind, teaches teachers what signs to look for so they can direct their students to help and ensure emotional wellness in the classroom.
- Author BiographyNadja Reilly, PhD, is a psychologist specializing in children and families. Dr. Reilly graduated from the University of Miami, Florida, and completed post-graduate training at Children's Hospital Boston, where she worked for 12 years. Dr. Reilly is a Lecturer of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Currently, she is the Associate Director of the Dreedman Center for Child and Family Development at William James College. Dr. Reilly is also the editor and main author of Preventing Depression: A Toolkit for Schools, and Break Free from Depression curricula, and executive producer of Break Free From Depression documentary. She has presented in numerous local and national conferences, and continues to promote awareness of child and family mental health needs through her teaching, research, and practice.
- Author(s)Nadja Reilly
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication16/06/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note40 illustrations
- Weight570 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.