All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Anxiety and Related Disorders Interview Schedule for DSM-5 (ADIS-5) Clinician Manual accompanies both the Adult and Lifetime versions of the ADIS-5 Client Interview Schedules. The interview schedules are designed to diagse anxiety, mood, obsessive-compulsive, trauma, and related disorders (e.g., somatic symptom, substance use) and to permit differential diagsis among these disorders according to DSM-5 criteria (American Psychiatric Association, 2013). The Clinician Manual provides information for the clinician about uses of the ADIS-5, changes introduced in the ADIS-5, coverage of the ADIS-5, organization of diagstic sections, how to administer the ADIS-5, and more.
- Author BiographyTimothy A. Brown, PsyD, is Professor in the Department of Psychology at Boston University, and Director of Research and Research Administration of the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders at Boston University. David H. Barlow, PhD, is Professor and Founder and Director Emeritus of the Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders at Boston University.
- Author(s)David H. Barlow,Timothy A. Brown
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleTreatments That Work
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight94 g
- Width211 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.