Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionSarah Harper is driven to achieve success matter what the cost. She wants to do good and t hurt the people she loves - especially children and her husband, Joe -but her desire to succeed in her career too often leaves little time for family. One cold, autumn afteron, all of that changes when Sarah's car plunges off a bridge and into a river. She is presumed dead by those on the 'outside', but Sarah's spirit is still very much alive. What she discovers on the other side transforms everything about Sarah's view of life - past, present, and future. When Sarah is revived, she is a changed woman. And the unsuspecting world around her will never be the same again.
- Author BiographyJoyce Meyer is one of the world's leading practical Bible teachers. Her TV and radio broadcast, Enjoying Everyday Life, airs on hundreds of television networks and radio stations worldwide. She travels extensively, holding conferences throughout the year, speaking to thousands around the world. Joyce has written nearly 100 inspirational books, including MAKING GOOD HABITS, BREAKING BAD HABITS, POWER THOUGHTS and BATTLEFIELD OF THE MIND.
- Author(s)Joyce Meyer
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.