Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $31.17Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionHis tremendous energy and love of life have helped Mario Testi to earn innumerable pages in Vogue and an address book that is positively bursting at the seams. Any Objections? is Testi's first book. Provocative and unexpected, it is a lightning roller-coaster of previously unpublished images that brilliantly illuminate the vision of perhaps the shrewdest eyes in the history of fashion photography. Over the past years, the name of Mario Testi has become synymous with the cutting edge of fashion photography. His redefining images of Diana, Princess of Wales, and Madonna, as well as numerous campaigns for Gucci, Versace, Missoni and other major fashion houses, have established him as an arbiter of style. In Any Objections? fashion and the gutter, nature and artifice, high life and low, jostle for his attention. Faces of the very famous in the least expected places, bodies of the very beautiful, landscapes and cities, close friends and extraordinary passers-by all find their place in a mode which is held together by Testi's unique vision and seductive sense of the absurd.
- Author BiographyBorn in 1954 in Lima, Peru, Mario Testino moved to London in his twenties and became a fashion photographer. Today, his images appear regularly in Vogue and Vanity Fair and his name is synonymous with the cutting edge of style. Patrick Kinmouth is a writer, artistic director and opera designer who has written extensively on photography. His publications include A Gardner's Labyrinth: portraits of people, plants and places (2003), Mario Testino Portraits (2002) and Alive/Mario Testino (Boston, 2001).
- Author(s)Mario Testino,Patrick Kinmonth
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note49 colour & 82 duotone photographs, 5 fold-outs
- Weight998 g
- Width190 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.