CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionModern techlogy has given Robin and John Hogan the family of their dreams - but t without a cost. In secret, Robin longs for one other child, her own but t her own, a child that haunts her dreams. Her obsession threatens to destroy their hard-won happiness, and leads her into an uneasy relationship with a stranger, and a desperate battle for the life of the one small girl they both love.
- Author BiographyLaura Hercher is a genetic counselor and a faculty member at the Joan H. Marks Human Genetics Program at Sarah Lawrence College. She is a frequent contributor at the DNA Exchange (thednaexchange.com), discussing the intersection of genes, technology, medicine and popular culture. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Laura Hercher
- PublisherHerring River Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerring River Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.