Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.96Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone Can Coach teaches a complete system of creating and selling a virtual coaching program and starting a complete coaching business. Anyone can coach using the simple system taught in this book, even if you are starting from scratch and have coaching experience whatsoever. Here is a peak at the table of contents: Preface Ackwledgements You Can Coach Choose How You Will Help Others Design and Deliver Language to Use to Coach Clients Price When Clients Are Not Happy Determine the Words Prospects Use Sell Using Free Consults Sell Using Teleseminars Sell Using a Sales Letter Additional Revenue Streams Build Trust Through Email Attract Prospects Next: Implement Afterword Index Each topic is thoroughly covered in a way that any beginner can quickly use the material, and any existing coach can use the information to get more prospects fast (through content marketing, article marketing, solo ads, and other coach-friendly traffic generation methods), simplify the delivery of the coaching (yes, it is possible to coach 100-1000 clients in a group environment, with a total coaching time investment of 3 hours per week), and exact directions for selling coaching through one-on-one consultations, including an exact script to use. In short, this book will take your coaching business to the next level. Anyone Can Coach -and so can YOU!!
- Author BiographySean Mize is an achievement strategist and a serial entrepreneur who has run a 100% virtual coaching business for over 5 years. He has written this book to reveal the exact, concise methods he has used to find prospects, sell coaching, and probably most importantly deliver coaching in the most efficient way possible. Sean has stated his purpose as: To empower people to start a full-time coaching business from scratch and change their lives by helping others. He is also the creator of multiple online training programs teaching coaching program sales and delivery.
- Author(s)Sean Mize
- PublisherLife Results Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLife Results Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.