Anyone Can Do it: Building Coffee Republic from Our Kitchen Table - 57 Real Life Laws on Entrepreneurship by Sahar Hashemi, Bobby Hashemi (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.30Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThinking about starting the business of your dreams? So what's holding you back? Is it the fear of the unkwn? If you are even contemplating starting a business of your own, perhaps you feel 'stuck' where you are w? But even being 'stuck' can seem better than facing that fear. That fear of the unkwn, of leaving that comfort zone. Entrepreneurship is like an uncharted ocean. But ask yourself this question: Do you have the will and determination to leave dry land and navigate the choppy and sometimes daunting waters that lie before you? If so, then Anyone Can Do It can help you tackle some of those fears, to answer some of the elusive questions about what an entrepreneur must face when making the decision to go for (what can sometimes seem like) that unattainable dream. Authors Sahar and Bobby Hashemi are the dynamic brother and sister team who started one of the most recognizable and high-profile brands in the United Kingdom today - Coffee Republic. Sahar and Bobby had to leave their comfort zones too, leaving secure jobs to take the plunge. But this is t a business memoir r mere corporate history. This is a personal story about two ordinary people who 'did it', and who got it right. Anyone Can Do It is an inspirational book that chronicles the start and evolution of a genuine success story. Sahar and Bobby take you through their first conversations (when the seed of the idea was planted), to writing the business plan, finding a name, raising money, opening the first store, taking the company public and to the present day when Coffee Republic turns over millions, employs thousands of individuals and has over 100 outlets around the United Kingdom. Anyone Can Do It offers a myriad of lessons for aspiring entrepreneurs and blows apart the myth that only 'special' people start successful businesses. It's written in an informal style and packed with tips, advice and quotes. Throughout the text are copies of original business plans, early brainstorms and the cruel and duly igred bank rejection letters. Sahar and Bobby take the reader step by step through every aspect of starting a business. The process for them wasn't always easy but one thing is for sure, it was the most rewarding journey either of them has taken.
- Author BiographySahar and Bobby Hashemi are the sister and brother team who built Coffee Republic, the UK's original high street coffee chain. Giving up highly paid professional jobs, our most successful and high-profile entrepreneurs. She is a lawyer in London and he an investment banker in New York, they staked everything on a dream - to create the best coffee chain in Britain. Eight years later they are two of our most successful and high-profile entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Bobby Hashemi,Sahar Hashemi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width131 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.