All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionOdilia Herrera raised three sons to be good fathers, good husbands, and good citizens. They were t supposed to become heroin addicts. This unbelievably devastating ordeal would bring her to the brink of a mental institution. Internal debates rage inside while she tries to deal with the reality of this life. Through broken sobs, she lashes out at them, Why have you done this to me, giving me this blow?! If you had been homeless, abandoned, abused, t loved, perhaps I could have understood; but you were loved, loved dearly! Dealing with the fact that a loved one has chosen this path becomes a great burden even for the strongest parent. Her writing is open and sincere as she expresses her intense emotions, thoughts, and fears. Having to face her ordeal, writing offered a venue for confronting the intense emotions, venting her frustrations and fears, and is an important means of self-therapy and healing.
- Author BiographyOdilia Herrera lives in South Texas. She currently works in the medical field as a nurse. She debuts as an author with this first book, Anyone Else's Sons, But Mine. She has been chosen as a biographical candidate for the 2009/2010 Cambridge Who's Who Registry among Executive, Professional Women, and Entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)ODILIA HERRERA
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight325 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.