Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionPaul Wokes is a resident of the county of Lincolnshire in the UK. His lifelong passion has been Bridge, both playing and teaching the game. He and his partner, Dave Pettengell, have won every tournament in the County and have represented Lincolnshire in National competitions. 'Anyone for Bridge' provides a clear, concise reference of the key elements of the Acol bidding system. It also contains detailed instructions on how to improve your card play. The book is designed for players of all ages and abilities and explains key terms and techniques using many examples with clear, straightforward explanations. It is a useful tool that will enable readers to improve their game and lead to a more enjoyable and enriching experience of Bridge.
- Author(s)Paul Wokes
- PublisherNew Generation Publishing
- Date of Publication10/09/2004
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Generation Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.