Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionAs a friend of mine often reminds people, 'We are t here to stay; we are here to go.' I am writing these words in a consultant's waiting room in a London hospital. Some of the other patients are showing signs of great physical distress, moving reminders that the whole world is a hospital in which everyone is a terminal patient. The South African surgeon Christiaan Barnard performed the world's first human heart transplant operation in 1967 and the first double-heart transplant in 1974. Later in life he said, 'At 79, people ask me, Where do you go from here? I say to them, I'm on the waiting list. I don't exactly kw where I am on that, or where I'm going. But I'm on it .' So are you! Even as you read these words you are fighting a losing battle with death, whatever your age or present state of health. What will happen to you when death wins? An ideal booklet to give away for outreach purposes.
- Author BiographyDr John Blanchard entered full-time Christian ministry after thirteen years in the Guernsey Civil Service, and is now an internationally known author, teacher and conference speaker. More than fourteen million copies of his publications are in print in over forty languages.
- Author(s)John Blanchard
- PublisherEvangelical Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCounty Durham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintEvangelical Press
- Weight65 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.