All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis inspired book will guide you through 91 simple ideas to help shift your mind to an entirely new paradigm of what is possible in your life! The obstacles and road-blocks you've experienced along the way will w make more sense as you're guided through each revealing verse of this book. Through your new understanding of life, you will be able to let go of your past and, in time, accomplish those seemingly impossible dreams. This is a must-have guide for anyone who wishes to dream big and have a fulfilling experience along the way. This book was inspired by many of my great teachers, which includes: My son Augustus, My wife Liz, Napoleon Hill, Steve Chandler, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Og Mandi, Dr. Stephen Covey, Neale Walsch, and my favorite runner, Caballo Blanco.
- Author BiographyDaniel teaches communication and personal development classes for Northern Arizona University and Cleary University. Daniel is an inspirational speaker, author, and full-time father. He is the author of Anything is Possible: 91 truths about what is possible for your life and Daily Practices: 52 powerful practices that will change your life forever.
- Author(s)Daniel John Macintyre
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.