Anything to Declare?: The Searching Tales of an HM Customs Officer by Jon Frost (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn more than twenty years, Jon Frost has worked with the mad, the bad, the brave, the stupid, the spectacular and the heroic. In his time as a uniformed officer Jon seized presidential aircraft, a working tank, cars, lorries, boats and coffins; and uncovered wild animals, killer snakes, bush meat, animal porn, poisous vodka, dodgy medicine, bootleg prescriptions, pirated pills, toxic alcohol, firearms, side-arms, swords, explosives, stolen gold, dirty money, blood diamonds, child porgraphy and every drug kwn to man and a few as yet unkwn ones. And the dead? He searched them too. When you've confiscated everything from a suitcase full human hair to a live monkey hidden in the lining of someone's overcoat, you kw you can never return to a rmal line of work. But then Jon went into undercover customs work, and things became really interesting ...
- Author BiographyJon Frost is an experienced customs officer of twenty-two years standing. He has served as a HM Customs Preventive Officer in London airports, an Operational Intelligence Specialist, an Investigation/Surveillance Specialist (Drugs), an Anti-Corruption Manager (Overseas) and National Intelligence Co-ordinator, and an Investigation Specialist for SOCA (Serious organised Crime Agency). He is also experienced in Army trained covert surveillance (CROPS) for the long-term observation of criminal gangs and operations. He is also an Anti Fraud squad senior officer. He trained and managed the covert investigation teams for HMRC that were responsible for the two single largest seizures of attempted importations of both cocaine and heroin. He was the case officer on HMRC's very first DNA- based conviction. He has managed the intelligence between two leading UK law enforcement agencies and overseas agencies for SOCA, creating data intel up to top security level.
- Author(s)Jon Frost
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.