Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis completely updated and revised review guide will help Advanced Placement students learn everything they need to kw about the redesign of the Art History course. Emphasis has been placed on ensuring student success in view of the redesigned curriculum, the newly structured exam, and the invative scoring criteria. Comprehensive preparation for the AP Art History test includes: <ul><li>A diagstic test and two full-length model tests with all questions answered and explained<li>Art history review describes major artists and art movements <li>Additional chapters on art outside of the European tradition<li>Multiple-choice questions and practice essays follow every chapter</ul>Book can be purchased with an optional CD-ROM presenting more than 400 flash card images that test kwledge of works of art plus two additional practice tests with automatic scoring With Barron s <i>AP Art History</i>, students will get all the information they need to score a 5 on the Advanced Placement test.
- Author(s)John B. Nici
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication16/09/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width213 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.