All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite the different opinions on the degree of authority that should be given to the books of the Apocrypha, most Christians agree that these books are valuable. Because these books were written in the inter-testamental period, they provide helpful insight into Jewish history, beliefs, and religious practices immediately prior to the birth of Jesus. People who read them will be better able to understand the political, cultural, ethical, and religious context of the contemporaries of Jesus. This affordable paperback edition of the King James Version Apocrypha makes these books available in an easy-to-read format.
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.