All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKristin Miller is an eminent and successful art historian. As a young mother, she followed her politics and vocation, storming Parisian barricades and moving to Florence. Her successful memoir secures her place in history but fails to mention her sons. Her birthday should be a time for celebration but when her son Simon decides to deliver his version of the past, everyone must confront the cost of Kristin's commitment to her passions.
- Author BiographyALEXI KAYE CAMPBELL is an actor who has worked extensively in theatre, film and television. His first play, The Pride, presented at the Royal Court in 2008, was a sell out and won him the 2009 Critics Circle Award for Most Promising Playwright. He lives in Action, West London.
- Author(s)Alexi Kaye Campbell
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication11/06/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.