All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.78
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to detect and quantify apoptosis, to understand its biochemistry, and to identify its regulatory genes and proteins is crucial to biomedical research. In Apoptosis: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition, expert researchers describe the techniques to best investigate the critical steps involved in the apoptotic process. Presented from several different research perspectives, the volume contains sections covering detection of apoptosis, detection of n-apoptotic cell death, modifications of apoptotic proteins during apoptosis, the analysis of its major regulators, as well as analysis of apoptosis in different organs and in model organisms. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Apoptosis: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition constitutes a key technical reference to the significant methodologies used in the field, and offers beginners and experienced researchers powerful tools to illuminate the phemena of programmed cell death.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 559
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1173 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAmbrus Toth,Peter Erhardt
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.