All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionAppellate Practice is a legal practitioners' guide to preparing for and conducting court appeals in Australia. Experienced contributors, drawn from a broad range of jurisdictions, provide thorough guidance on practical matters to assist practitioners:understand the objectives and requirements of Court Rules; prepare better documentation; write better submissions; be more capable when addressing the appellate bench.The book will aid practitioners in developing their skills and understanding of the appellate process. It is ideal for barristers, students at bar reader courses and litigation solicitors. It will also benefit newly appointed judges whose background does t include appellate work.
- Author(s)Graeme Blank,Hugh M. Selby
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight726 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.