All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 200 brand new features, Apple's leading photo management and image processing package just got a whole lot bigger! From Faces to Places and Brushes to Presets, Mac experts Ken McMahon and Nik Rawlinson will guide you through everything you could ever need to kw about Aperture 3 including how to: * Find, tag, and protect your images with advanced metadata techniques * Use Presets, Nondestructive brushes and the powerful new Curves tool to dramatically enhance your photos * Seamlessly integrate Aperture 3 with other programs for incredible results Apple Aperture 3 - A Workflow Guide for Digital Photographers shows you how to put this powerful software right at the heart of your digital photography workflow. Inside you will find information on how to import, sort and navigate thousands of Raw files like a pro; how to fully utilize the new rush-based adjustments and quick fix adjustment presets to creatively edit your images; and how to export your images to slideshows, the Web, or even create your own coffee table style photobook.
- Author BiographyKen McMahon runs Pelican Graphics, a digital design consultancy specializing in design and artwork production for print media and the web. He is also a freelance journalist, writing for PCWorld, Mac User and PC Pro in the UK, and a best-selling author. Nik is a UK-based journalist, formerly editor of MacUser magazine, and before that deputy editor of Personal Computer World. He is currently CNET's resident camera reviewer. He is the author of Independent Guide to the iPhone, Independent Guide to the iPad and Independent Guide to the Mac. He is also the co-author of Apple Aperture 3: A Workflow Guide for Digital Photographers, which is currently commissioned for an update this year when Apple releases the next revision of the software.
- Author(s)Ken McMahon,Nik Rawlinson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.