CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- Author(s)Karen Jean Matsko Hood
- PublisherWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhispering Pine Press International, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyKaren Jean Matsko Hood began writing as a shy author, but has now developed a voice all her own. Her writing always exhibits a unique story as well as a voice of empathy and purpose. Karen Jean Matsko Hood is the author of numerous cookbooks, children's books, poetry, and more. Her interests include writing, teaching, and volunteering as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in the juvenile court system for abused and neglected children. Hood is a literary advocate for youth and adults. Hood also teaches culinary classes and online classes through her website. Ms. Hood is currently working to complete research for her Ph.D. in Leadership Studies at Gonzaga University. She demonstrates a passionate appreciation of the environment and a respect for all life. A woman of wide interests, she, her husband, sixteen children, and foster children make their home in Greenacres, Washington. Karen welcomes you to blog with her at www.karensblog.net. She also invites you to visit her websites at www.karenjeanmatskohood.com and www.karensbookstore.com. Hood also enjoys entertaining, cooking with her family, and giving cooking lessons. You may visit her sites at www.cookingwithkaren.com, www.cookingwithkarenstore.com, and join her blog at www.cookingwithkarenblog.com.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.