All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho doesn t love to go apple picking at the first sign of fall? A sister and brother celebrate autumn with a trip to a local apple orchard in this simple, rhyming Step 1 early reader. The kids bound with glee through the rows of trees, and race against other children to pick the most and the best apples. The story of their day is bright, fun, and full of light action. It s told in easy-to-follow rhyme, ensuring a successful reading experience. Step 1 Readers feature big type and easy words. Rhymes and rhythmic text paired with picture clues help children decode the story. These books are for children who kw the alphabet and are eager to begin reading.
- Author BiographyCANDICE RANSOM, who has never wanted to be anything but a children s book writer, has published 125 award-winning books for children and young adults. She teaches in the children s literature program at Hollins University. Candice lives in Fredericksburg, Virginia, with her husband and her cat, Atticus. ERIKA MEZA is from Mexico and has a taste for traveling. She creates detailed dreams in acrylic and watercolor, and explores her limits in other media. In addition to being an illustrator, she is a conceptual artist and animation geek. Erika is currently based in Paris.
- Author(s)Candice Ransom,Erika Meza
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleStep into Reading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.45
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $52.95
- AU $11.09Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.62
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.