All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Rob King, who is courting Tabitha Beiler, must go away for a time to aid his ailing grandfather, he charges his best friend, John Miller, with the care and keeping of the beautiful girl of his heart. John, who has been Rob s best friend since boyhood, accepts the responsibility with serious intent. But John discovers that it is his own traitorous heart that must be guarded as he finds himself falling hopelessly in love with his best friend s girl. As time goes on, Tabitha begins to see the serious differences between Rob and John, and she discovers the meaning of infatuation versus real love. But it is only through her baking that she can speak fully of where her heart w lies., How will Tabitha admit her love for John when doing so could mean the loss of a lifelong friendship? And how will the sweetness of a treasured pie recipe reveal a love of tender but unspoken devotion?
- Author BiographyKelly Caldwell s personal ministry is to her two children who have autism, as well as developing unique stories to minister to readers. She specializes in issue-driven fiction that has spiritual application of God s Word for everyday life. Caldwell has been married since 1988 and lives with her family in Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Kelly Caldwell
- PublisherCreation House
- Date of Publication17/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleAmish Pie
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreation House
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $11.39Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.