All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is great for developers who are new to Qt and Qt Creator and who are interested in harnessing the power of Qt for cross-platform development. If you have basic experience programming in C++, you have what it takes to create engaging cross-platform applications using Qt and Qt Creator!
- Author BiographyRay Rischpater is an engineer and author, with over 20 years of experience in writing about mobile computing platforms and developing for them. During this time, he has participated in the development of Internet technologies and custom applications for Java ME, Qualcomm Brew(TM), Apple iPhone, Google Android, Palm OS, Newton, and Magic Cap, as well as several proprietary platforms. Presently, he's employed as a Senior Engineer at Microsoft in Mountain View, and he works on mapping and data visualization. When he is not writing for software development or about it, he enjoys hiking and photography with his family and friends in and around the San Lorenzo Valley in Central California. Whenever he's able to, he provides a public service through amateur radio as the licensed Amateur Extra station KF6GPE. Among the books that he has written are Microsoft Mapping, with Carmen Au, Apress, 2013 and Beginning Java ME Platform, Apress, 2008. Ray also irregularly blogs at http//www.lothlorien.com/kf6gpe. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Pure Mathematics from the University of California, Santa Cruz, and is a member of the IEEE, ACM, and ARRL.
- Author(s)Ray Rischpater
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.