All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a contribution of translational and allied research to the proceedings of the International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Soft Computing. It explains how various computational intelligence techniques can be applied to investigate various biological problems. It is a good read for Research Scholars, Engineers, Medical Doctors and Bioinformatics researchers.
- Author BiographyDr. R. Bhramaramba is an Associate Professor in the Department of Information Technology, GITAM University. She received her PhD from JNTU Hyderabad and MS from BITS Pilani. She has published her research contributions in various reputable International Journals. Her research interests are Principal Components Analysis(PCA), Mathematical Analysis to various biological problems. Dr Akula Chandra Sekhar is a Professor & Principal in Sanketika Institute of Technology, Visakhapatnam. He was awarded PhD from Acharya Nagarjuna University for research on investigating drugs for PPAR gamma of diabetes mellitus. His research interests are QSAR studies, research on Diabetes Mellitus.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication07/05/2016
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note18 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 15 colour tables, biography
- Weight186 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byRavi Bhramaramba
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.