Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of the Application of the International Classification of Diseases to Dentistry and Stomatology (ICD-DA) provides a coherent system for coding and classifying data on oral and dental disorders, particularly when electronic or mechanical means of retrieval and analysis are used. Scope of the classification includes all diseases and conditions that occur in, have manifestations in, or are associated with the oral cavity and adjacent structures. ICD-DA is derived from the Tenth Revision of the International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) and should be used in conjunction with this parent work.
- PublisherWorld Health Organization
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Health Organization
- Weight399 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.