Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionElectromagnetic material characterization is the process of determining the constitutive parameters of matter. In simple media, these parameters are permittivity and permeability. Characterization of these values is often accomplished through the use of waveguides, transmission lines, coaxial cables, and resonant cavities. Free space measurements systems are employed since they are n destructive (i.e., sample machining is required) and broadband. Traditionally, time domain gating is utilized to mitigate systematic errors. However, an artifact of this calibration technique is band edge corruption due to data windowing.
- Author(s)William E Gunn
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight177 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.