All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionCulling together excerpts from a wide range of writings by Dr. Kewal K. Jain on biotechlogy topics as they relate to disorders of the nervous system, Applications of Biotechlogy in Neurology covers a variety of applications for those working in life sciences and the pharmaceutical sciences, particularly those developing diagstics and therapeutics for the nervous system. This detailed volume delves into areas such as neurobiotechlogy, like neurogemics and neuroproteomics, molecular diagstics, various methods of improving systemic administration of drugs for targeted delivery to the nervous system, including the use of nabiotechlogy, biotechlogy-based strategies and products for neuroprotection, as well as chapters on neurosurgery and personalized neurology. Thorough, cutting-edge, and thoughtfully organized, Applications of Biotechlogy in Neurology serves as an ideal guide, supplemented by 75 tables and 16 figures as well as numerous references from recent literature on this topic, which are appended to each chapter.
- Author(s)Kewal K. Jain
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note75 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1172 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.