All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $38.02
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
About this product
- DescriptionBased on papers from the 2004 NASA/ONR Circulation Control Workshop, this collection is an invaluable, one-of-a-kind resource on the state-of-the-art in circulation control techlogies and applications. Filling the information gap between 1986 - when the last such symposium was held - and today, it summarizes the applications, experiments, computations and theories related to circulation control, emphasizing fundamental physics, systems analysis and applied research. The papers presented cover a wide variety of aerodynamic and hydrodynamic applications including naval vehicles, fixed-wing aviation, V/STOL platforms, propulsion systems and ground vehicles. Anyone with interests in applied aerodynamics, fluid mechanics and aircraft design will find this book of particular value, as will those seeking a an up-to-date reference work on circulation control and its many current applications.
- Author BiographyRonald D. Joslin manages the Turbulence and Stratified Wakes and Submarine Maneuvering and Control Programs at the Office of Naval Research. Ron is a senior member of the AIAA, a member of the AIAA Fluid Dynamics Technical Committee, and the Technical Chair for the 3rd AIAA Flow Control Conference. Gregory S. Jones is a Senior Research Scientist at the NASA Langley Research Center, Greg's recent research has included wind tunnel experiments using a steady and pulsed Coanda circulation control general aviation wing. Greg is a member of AIAA and has previously served on the AIAA Ground Test Technical Committee
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleProgress in Astronautics & Aeronautics S.
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1007 g
- Width162 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byGregory S. Jones,Ronald D. Joslin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.