All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to its coverage of Green's function, this concise introductory treatment examines boundary value problems, generalized functions, eigenfunction expansions, partial differential equations, and acoustics. The highly regarded text is suitable for undergraduate and graduate students with only a moderate background in ordinary and partial differential equations.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Greenberg is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at the University of Delaware. His other Dover book is Foundations of Applied Mathematics.
- Author(s)Michael Greenberg
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.