All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
About this product
- Description<em>Applications of International Trade Theory: The Caribbean Perspective</em> is an applied research-related book essential for undergraduate and postgraduate students, policymakers, and practitioners in the trade and development field. The book is relevant to a range of modules that emphasise the ecomic environment and perspectives needed to understand Caribbean trading patterns. It provides a holistic and balanced treatment of various approaches within the international trade domain as well as clarity of exposition to guarantee that all readers acquire an ample grasp of the theories, application and policies discussed. <br><br>Much of the content begins at an introductory level and is suited to readers with little or previous exposure to the ecomics surrounding international trade, although the diverse nature of the topics covered inevitably means there is some variation in the level of analysis. Hosein makes use of numerous theoretical constructs with the intention of familiarising readers with some of the core concepts that underpin the complexities surrounding any study on international trade. <br><br>Although the topics have been arranged with an element of progression, so that the chapters may be read consecutively, the largely self-contained nature of each chapter gives the book a degree of flexibility: chapters can be read selectively, in any order appropriate to the reader's interest or to the stage reached in a programme study.
- Author Biography<strong>Roger Hosein</strong> is Senior Lecturer, Department of Economics, University of the West Indies, St Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago. He specialises in international trade with particular emphasis on the dynamics associated with trade patterns within the Caribbean.
- Author(s)Roger Hosein
- PublisherUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationKingston
- Country of PublicationJamaica
- ImprintUniversity of the West Indies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.