All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionApplications of NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 1, originally published by Bentham and w distributed by Elsevier, presents the latest developments in the field of NMR spectroscopy, including the analysis of edible oils and lipid content in foods, the role of NMR spectroscopy in the human metabolomics and the diagsis of autism-related disorders, protein-protein interactions, and NMR spectroscopy of chiral molecules. The fully illustrated chapters contain comprehensive references to the recent literature. The applications presented cover a wide range of the field, such as drug development, medical imaging and diagstics, food science, mining, petrochemical, process control, materials science, and chemical engineering, making this resource a multi-disciplinary reference with broad applications. The content is ideal for readers who are seeking reviews and updates, as it consolidates scientific articles of a diverse nature into a single volume. Sections are organized based on disciplines, such as food science and medical diagstics. Each chapter is written by eminent experts in the field.
- Author BiographyAtta-ur-Rahman, Professor Emeritus, International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (H. E. J. Research Institute of Chemistry and Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research), University of Karachi, Pakistan, was the Pakistan Federal Minister for Science and Technology (2000-2002), Federal Minister of Education (2002), and Chairman of the Higher Education Commission with the status of a Federal Minister from 2002-2008. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of London (FRS) and an UNESCO Science Laureate. He is a leading scientist with more than 930 publications in several fields of organic chemistry. Muhammad Iqbal Choudhary, PhD, is a Professor of the International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences (H. E. J. Research Institute of Chemistry and Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research), University of Karachi, Pakistan. He is a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry, London; American Chemical Society; International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC); American Society of Pharmacology; New York Academy of Sciences; Federation of Asian Chemical Societies (FACS); and he serves on the executive board of the Asian Network of Research on Anti Diabetic Plants (ANRAP). He is a recipient of the National Book Foundation's Prize for Chemistry and the Economic Cooperation Organization (ECO) Award in Education, 2006, given by the President of Azerbaijan. He has published 24 books, more than 570 papers, and 20 patents.
- PublisherBentham Science Publishers
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- Place of PublicationIL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBentham Science Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAtta-ur-Rahman,M. Iqbal Choudhary
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.