CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSimulation methods are revolutionizing the practice of applied ecomic analysis. In this book, leading researchers from around the world discuss interpretation issues, similarities and differences across alternative models, and propose practical solutions for the choice of the model and programming. Case studies show the practical use and the results brought forth by the different methods.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Economics of Non-Market Goods and Resources
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAnna A. Alberini,Riccardo Scarpa
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.