All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents the results of biological and medical research with the statistical methods used to obtain them. Nowadays the fields of biology and experimental medicine rely on techniques for processing of experimental data and for the evaluation of hypotheses. It is increasingly necessary to stimulate awareness of the importance of statistical techniques (and of the possible traps that they can hide) by using real data in concrete situations drawn from research activity.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/09/2011
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byF. Scalfari,G. D'Amore,M. Di Bacco
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.