All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe book introduces most of the basic tools of chemometrics including experimental design, signal analysis, statistical methods for analytical chemistry and multivariate methods. It then discusses a number of important applications including food chemistry, biological pattern recognition, reaction monitoring, optimisation of processes, medical applications. The book arises from a series of short articles that have been developed over four years on Chemweb (www.chemweb.com).
- Author BiographyRichard G. Brereton, 1979-1983 : University of Cambridge, 1983 - : University of Bristol, current position Professor and Director of the Centre of Chemometrics, B.A., (Hons) 1976 (Natural Sciences, speciality chemistry; University of Cambridge), M.A., 1980 (University of Cambridge), Ph.D., 1981 (Thesis : Spectroscopic Studies of Bacteriochlorophyll a; supervisor : Prof. J.K.M.Sanders, FRS, Chemical Laboratory, University of Cambridge), MRSC, C.Chem., 1991 (Royal Society of Chemistry) Over 1250 citations in the literature, 60+ invited lectures, 30+ seminars given, 2 authored books, contributed to 9 edited works and has co-edited 3 books. Served as Associate Editor Chemometrics and Intelligent Laboratory Systems (Elsevier) for 5 years. Taught in undergraduate and graduate courses for over 20 years, written extensively in the application of Chemometrics.
- Author(s)Richard G. Brereton
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/2007
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width176 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.