Applied Facilities Management for the Hospitality Industry by John Edwards (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $118.00+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- Description<i>Applied Facilities Management for the Hospitality Industry</i> is designed to provide the reader with a practical approach to understanding the myriad of activities and responsibilities involved in managing the physical facets of a hospitality enterprise. It presents a real world analysis of the concerns, issues, and some of the practices used by facilities managers in the profitable support of hospitality operations. Written in clear terms and using a common-sense approach to facilities management, this book is easy to read and understand. It attempts to reduce complex issues into everyday logic to which the average student can quickly relate. The author presents management tools and systems that he has actually developed and used in the management of large buildings and systems. Using his own real-life experience in both the facilities and construction management of modern buildings and campuses, Mr. Edwards presents this subject in a tell it like it is manner that will enable the student to t only understand the concepts but also be prepared to use them to deal with real world facilities issues in the hospitality industry. <b>John E. Edwards</b>, <b>MBA</b>, <b>FMA</b> has over 30 years of facilities, logistics, construction, and lodging management experience. He is skilled in the management of large equipment maintenance, food and general material supply, and transportation centers at multiple remote and isolated sites. These activities required the successful supervision, coordination, and provisioning of large and diversified technical and supporting work forces in several different countries. Mr. Edwards is currently employed as an instructor at Texas Tech University, teaching general management and facilities management to students majoring in Restaurant, Hospitality, and Institutional Management. He is an established and published authority in logistics support for complex international operations in remote locations under adverse conditions.
- Author(s)John Edwards
- PublisherCognella Academic Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCognella Academic Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.