All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionWith many worked examples, this book provides a step-by-step training manual for water treatment calculations. It presents all the fundamental math concepts and skills needed for daily water treatment plant operations. The text covers volume, flow and velocity, milligrams per liter to pounds per day, loading rate, detention and retention times, efficiency pumping, water sources and storage, coagulation and flocculation, sedimentation, filtration, chlorination, fluoridation, and softening. The workbook for this book can be purchased separately or together in the Applied Math for Water Plant Operators Set (ISBN: 9781566769884).
- Author(s)Joanne K. Price
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/07/1991
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1270 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.