All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionOffering pragmatic guidance for planning and conducting a meta-analytic review, this book is written in an engaging, ntechnical style that makes it ideal for graduate course use or self-study. The author shows how to identify questions that can be answered using meta-analysis, retrieve both published and unpublished studies, create a coding manual, use traditional and unique effect size indices, and write a meta-analytic review. An ongoing example illustrates meta-analytic techniques. In addition to the fundamentals, the book discusses more advanced topics, such as artifact correction, random- and mixed-effects models, structural equation representations, and multivariate procedures. User-friendly features include antated equations; discussions of alternative approaches; and Practical Matters sections that give advice on topics t often discussed in other books, such as linking meta-analytic results with theory and the utility of meta-analysis software programs.
- Author BiographyNoel A. Card PhD, is Associate Professor in Educational Psychology at the University of Connecticut. His areas of interest include child and adolescent social development and quantitative research methods. He has received the Society for Research in Child Development Early Career Research Contributions Award and is an elected member of the Society of Multivariate Experimental Psychology.
- Author(s)Noel A. Card
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Weight680 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.