All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is concerned with robust control and uses a min-max approach or a worst-case design with respect to a specific cost. The book consists of two parts. The first part is theoretical and summarizes the author's research in control of linear systems. The second part is practical and addresses guidance and control of missiles with emphasis on minimum and n-minimum phase systems. The significant contribution of the first part is the systematic development of the author's pole clustering and differential game research (MIN-MAX). The second part addresses missile guidance and control on a somewhat tutorial basis and provides interesting insight into the behavior of tail vs. Canard controlled missiles.
- Author(s)Shaul Gutman
- PublisherAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Date of Publication31/05/2005
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleProgress in Astronautics and Aeronautics Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 209
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.