All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed volume reflects the considerable new developments that have taken place in the area of applied neurogemics, particularly with the rapid progress in next generation sequencing. Beginning with an introduction to the techlogies relevant to neurogemics with an emphasis on next generation sequencing, the book also covers detailed methods relevant to the gemics of neurodegenerative diseases, particularly Alzheimer's disease and Huntington's disease, targeted sequencing of psychiatric disorders, as well as the role of gemics in the development of personalized neurology. Written in the popular Neuromethods series format, chapters provide the kind of practical description and implementation advice necessary to consistently produce successful results in the lab. Timely and convenient, Applied Neurogemics serves as an invaluable reference for researchers working in this expanding, dynamic field.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/01/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleNeuromethods
- Series Part/Volume Number97
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight529 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKewal K. Jain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.