All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionLearning programmable logic controllers (PLCs) can be fun when users are able to make connections with familiar control systems like conveyer belts and traffic lights! This innovative Lab Manual uses projects and examples that are based on everyday automated control systems to provide readers with a clear understanding of the 'hows' and 'whys' involved in the use of latches, timers, counters, sensors, relays, and more. A comprehensive introduction to ladder logic diagrams and PLCs sets the stage for more than 50 project-based lab exercises that effectively expose users to a number of control situations for active, 'hands-on' learning.
- Author BiographyDr. Daniel Nichols is a Professor at DeVry University in Chicago, Illinois.
- Author(s)Daniel H. Nichols
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight454 g
- Width217 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.