All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.12Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionModern spatial-ecomic systems exhibit a high degree of dynamics as a result of techlogical progress, demographic evolution or global change. In the past decade, an avalanche of new regional ecomic growth and invation models has been put forward. This volume contains a unique collection of operational models of a strong applied nature that may be seen as original landmarks in the rich tradition of spatial-ecomic growth modelling. The contributors are recognized experts from different parts of the world.
- Author BiographyKarima Kourtit is a researcher at the Department of Regional Economics at the VU University of Amsterdam. Her research interests cover creative industries, cultural heritage and strategic performance management. Peter Nijkamp has a long-standing career as a regional scientist, with a strong modelling orientation. He has published extensively in the international literature on many regional, urban and transportation issues. Robert Stimson conducts research and has taught in the fields of urban and regional analysis; urban and regional development and planning; spatial modelling and spatial information systems; human spatial behaviour; urban quality of urban life; housing research and policy; and the application of spatial analytic techniques and survey research methods to address socio-spatial phenomena.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- Series TitleAdvances in Spatial Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 78 black & white tables, biography
- Weight563 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byKarima Kourtit,Professor Peter Nijkamp,Robert Stimson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.