CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1st edition Research Methods book focuses on applying foundational research methods to real-life examples. Through a practical organization of chapters, this text creates a practical, applied, and user-friendly focus on t only educating students in the concepts of research methods, but also developing students into consumers of research themselves.
- Author BiographyEric J. Fritsch is professor and chair of the Department of Criminal Justice at the University of NorthTexas in Denton, Texas. He has authored and coauthored several books, journal articles, book chapters, and technical reports. Many of his publications focus on juvenile justice, in particular juvenile violence. He is the founding editor of Youth Violence and Juvenile Justice: An Interdisciplinary Journal. His areas of interest include juvenile justice and delinquency, gangs, criminological theory, law enforcement, criminal procedure, research methods, and organizational assessment. Prior to attending graduate school, he was a police officer and a substance abuse counselor.
- Author(s)Ashley G. Blackburn,Chad R. Trulson,Eric J. Fritsch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCollege Ie Overruns
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight399 g
- Width205 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.